I've just been awarded the versatile blogger award, so a big thank you to Bethal_Bunch at Educating Iona
The rules of this award are:
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link back to them.
- Tell everyone seven things about yourself.
- Pass this award on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they’ve received an award!
1) I loathe being a housewife.
2) I've never read a Jane Austen book.
3) I once forced myself to read the shortest Salman Rushdie book I could find just so I could say I'd read a Salman Rushdie book (it was painful).
4) I've knitted on the back seat of a hearse on the way to a funeral.
5) Celery is the vegetable I would most like to become extinct (and if that's not possible I could quite happily live without parsnips or brussel sprouts).
6) I once told Thom Yorke from Radiohead that he was a - no I can't write that on here.
7) I've had my photo taken with Jimmy Saville. But he didn't fix it for me. (Obviously, as I ended up being a housewife).
and some blogs I love (not all newly found):
A Path Less Trodden
Orange and Green
A Life Worth LIving
Archers at the Larches
Ordinary Life Magic
Outside the Box
We are Here
Little Pieces of Happiness
Just Life by the Sea
Happenstance Press Blog
Ross Mountneys Notebook
Scene of the Crime
There are lots more I love too, but the list is already long!