Tuesday 9 September 2008

The difference between boys and girls


The difference between boys and girls





GIRLS:

dd1 (age 4): 'Mummy. I just love drawing pussy cats and hearts.'

and

'ooo! It's pink and it's got flowers on it, can I wear it?'




BOYS:

ds2 (age 7): I want to fill the world with my puke'

and 'I can armpitfart Smoke on the Water '

and 'I'm going to kick your butt'

and 'I'm going to fart in your face'

and 'Oi! You! Cat bum cheeks!'





Whoever suggested that you could bring boys and girls up in a gender neutral way, obviously didn't have a clue what they were talking about.

2 comments:

Shirl said...

Lol, armpit farting smoke on the water takes a lot of skill apparently!

Big mamma frog said...

Well I'm yet to hear the complete version, but I guess it's always an advantage to have a party trick up your sleeve (excuse the pun lol)